- Obtain your user's Public SSH Key from them (most common). Or, create a key and send it to them (rare).
- On the main left menu, click Users
- Select the user and click the Authentication tab.
- Click the toggle on for Authentication via SSH Key and click Save.
- Click the SSH tab then click the Add SSH key button.
- Provide a name or unique identifier for the key in the SSH Key name field.
- Paste the SSH key contents into the SSH Key section.
- Click the Save button.
Now the client will be able to use that key to connect to the site without the need to use a password.