In this article we will show you how to add alerts to an user. User alerts will send an email to the specified email address
- Log into the site administration for your site.
- Click the “Users” tab.
- Click the “Magnifying Glass” next to the user you want to add an alert for.
- Click the “Alerts” icon.
- Now type the email address and select the alerts you want it to be notified for.
- Click the “Plus Icon” to add the email address to the list.
- Click the “Ok” button to complete the process.
- Disk Usage Alert Level (MB) – This is to alert once this user has exceed the amount chosen. For example if you set the alert limit to be 10MB once the user uploads over 10MB of data an alert is sent. This however does not limit the amount of data a user can upload.
- This amount is the total data uploaded to the server.
- In order to receive this alert “Disk” must be checked.
- Upload will send an alert when a user uploads data.
- Download will send an alert when a user downloads data.
- Alerts can take up to 1 minute to process once the data has been successfully upload or downloaded.