You can use the Share Inbound system to generate a link that will allow clients to upload data to your site without the need for a user account.
To create an Share Inbound link do the following:
1. Log into the site and navigate to the location of the data you would like to receive the data.
2. Click the Share button this will open the Create Share Link window.
3. Give the link a name or leave this blank to default to the path to where the Share was created.
4. Select to have the system send a message for you by selecting "Give me a form and send the link for me" or if you would like to send the link yourself the select "I will send it myself." If you select to send the link yourself then click the Copy button to copy the link and paste it into the email.
4. Click Save Link
Once your client uses the link, they will go through this process to upload data to your site:
1. Open the link to the Share Inbound you will be asked to provide a email address.
2. Next you will need to select the files you want to upload. You can drag and drop them in the box or using the Choose File button to select them.
3. Click the start button to upload the files.
4. When the upload is complete click the Done button to close the Share Inbound upload session.
After the client uses the Share Inbound to upload data you can retrieve the data from the directory you created the Share Inbound link in. The data is stored in a directory that named using the email address used at the time of upload with a string of letters and numbers. *This string after the email address is used so that the same client to upload multiple times without issue*