When logged in to the FTP Today Web App, a user with an administrative role will see a left-hand menu providing access to the following menu items.
- How to clone access.
- How to reactivate a user account.
- How to make a user a site administrator
- How to add a user
- How to allow access from a country using Country Access
- How to open a browser in Private mode
- Additional New User Invite settings
- Security - Site Identity
- Security - Service Activation
- Security - Country Access
- Authentication - Passwords
- Authentication - Multi-Factor (OTP)